Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Little Red Wagon #201

Wow, September already!  September is always bitter-sweet for me.  I adore summer, so I hate to see September roll around.  But, I do like getting back into a bit of a routine where I can be more focused on work and other important things, like my challenges at Little Red Wagon!

This week Tammy want us to do a back-to-school themed creation.  I used a sweet image from Sassy Cheryl called Backpack Max!

  
Isn't he just a cutie?  He actually reminds me of our older son, Tyler, when he first started school.  How I miss those days... {sigh}


Of course I used my Copic Markers to color him up and I used some bits and pieces of paper from Simple Stories that I had in my wagon to make the card.

I hope you decide to play along with us this week!  We would love to see your back-to-school creations :)

I am also entering my card into the challenges over at Crafting by Designs, Crafting for All Seasons, Crafty Creations Challenges, 7 Kids Challenge Blog and The Sisterhood of Crafters.



13 comments:

  1. He is adorable! For me he looks so much like my youngest grandson Samuel.... the expression!. I gotta have him...
    Your card is beautiful. Love the chevrons and colour combo. And what to say about the coloring... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And that bingo card is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! He is a super adorable, and (of course) wonderfully coloured!
    Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Joanne!! Fabulous coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BACK TO SCHOOL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...you are a pro at Copic shading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fabulous image Joanne and you have coloured it fabulously!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool and gorgeously gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous!! I love it!! Thank you for joining us at the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great back to school card. Love the image and your coloring is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...